- Herbert H. Lee Photographs, 1919-1968, undated
- Chattahoochee River, circa 1950
- Lee, Herbert H.
- Herbert H. Lee Photographs, Atlanta History Center
- Date of Original:
- United States, Georgia, Atlanta, Bolton Road, 33.772313, -84.50769
United States, Georgia, Decatur County, Chattahoochee River, 30.7088028, -84.8638097
United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
- View of the Chattahoochee River during a flood as seen from Bolton Bridge in Atlanta, Georgia.
The Chattahoochee River runs from the Chattahoochee Spring in the mountains of northeast Georgia, southwestward by Atlanta and through its suburbs, then turns southward to form the southern half of the Georgia/Alabama state line.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 130.12.01
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U. S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 35 mm color transparency
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center