- Herbert H. Lee Photographs, 1919-1968, undated
- Midtown Atlanta, circa 1941
- Lee, Herbert H.
- Herbert H. Lee Photographs, Atlanta History Center
- Date of Original:
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
United States, Georgia, Atlanta, Ponce de Leon Avenue, 33.773832, -84.351369
United States, Georgia, Atlanta, Peachtree Street, 33.804803, -84.393633
- Now Franklin Simon Store
View of the southwest corner of Peachtree Street and Ponce de Leon Avenue in Atlanta, Georgia, these homes were razed for commercial space.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 130.37.01
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U. S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 35 mm color transparency
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center