- Herbert H. Lee Photographs, 1919-1968, undated
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- Lee, Herbert H.
- Herbert H. Lee Photographs, Atlanta History Center
- Date of Original:
- Universities and colleges--Georgia--Atlanta
Universities and colleges--Alabama--Auburn
Sports and recreation facilities--Georgia--Atlanta
Georgia Institute of Technology
Georgia Institute of Technology. Grant Field
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
- Ga Tech - Auburn Football Game Thanksgiving Day 1917
View of a football game between Georgia Tech and Auburn University at Grant Field in Atlanta, Georgia.
Georgia Institute of Technology, commonly referred to as Georgia Tech, was founded in 1885. The institution opened in 1888 as a trade school, and has developed into a technological university. The college is part of the University System of Georgia and is located in downtown Atlanta.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 130.18.01
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U. S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 2 x 4 in. sepia tone silver gelatin print
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center