- Dodson W. Hancock Photograph Collection, February 1954
- Palmetto, Georgia
- Hancock, W. Dobson
- Dodson W. Hancock Photograph Collection, Atlanta History Center
- Date of Original:
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Palmetto, 33.5178907, -84.6696548
United States, Georgia, Fulton County, 33.79025, -84.46702
United States, Georgia, Highway 29
- [further information on reverse of photograph]
View of the Palmetto Cotton Mills and water tower on Highway 29 in Palmetto, Georgia.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 131.05.02
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U. S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 8 x 10 in. silver gelatin print
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center