- Mrs. William Gayle photographs, circa 1953
- Margaret Mitchell Square
- Mrs. William Gayle Photographs, Kenan Research Center, Atlanta History Center, Atlanta, GA.
- Date of Original:
- Cities and towns--Georgia
City and town life--Georgia--Atlanta
Central business districts--Georgia--Atlanta
Signs and signboards--Georgia--Atlanta
American Savings Bank (Atlanta, Ga.)
Hotel Ansley (Atlanta, Ga.)
- United States, Georgia, Atlanta, Peachtree Street, 33.804803, -84.393633
United States, Georgia, Atlanta, Forsyth Street, 33.751046, -84.394791
United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, Margaret Mitchell Square, 33.7573285, -84.3879824
- black-and-white photographs
- View of the intersection of Peachtree and Forsyth Streets (now Margaret Mitchell Square) in downtown Atlanta, Georgia, looking south towards the American Savings Bank building and the Hotel Ansley.
Carnegie Library; Standard Oil Company; street scenes; pedestrians
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U. S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 1 photograph : b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center