- Mrs. William Gayle photographs, circa 1953
- Broad Street
- Mrs. William Gayle Photographs, Kenan Research Center, Atlanta History Center, Atlanta, GA.
- Date of Original:
- Cities and towns--Georgia
City and town life--Georgia--Atlanta
Central business districts--Georgia--Atlanta
Georgia Savings Bank (Atlanta, Ga.)
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
United States, Georgia, Atlanta, Broad Street, 33.896647, -84.299475
United States, Georgia, Atlanta, Alabama Street, 33.751816, -84.388998
- black-and-white photographs
- View of downtown Atlanta, Georgia as seen from Broad Street and Alabama Street looking north towards the Georgia Savings Bank Building.
Lofts; street scenes
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U. S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 1 photograph : b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center