- Carl Dixon Photographs, 1952
- College Park Auditorium
- Dixon, Carl
- Carl Dixon Photographs, Kenan Research Center, Atlanta History Center, Atlanta, GA.
- Date of Original:
- College Park (Ga.)--Buildings, structures, etc.
High schools--Georgia--College Park
High school buildings--Georgia--College Park
School facilities--Georgia--College Park
College Park Auditorium (College Park, Ga.)
College Park High School (College Park, Ga.)
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, College Park, 33.65344, -84.44937
United States, Georgia, Fulton County, 33.79025, -84.46702
- black-and-white photographs
- View of the College Park Auditorium (left) and College Park High School (right) located on North Main Street in College Park, Georgia.
College Park was established in 1890, as the city of Manchester, along the Atlanta and West Point Railway line. The name was changed to College Park in 1896.
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U. S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 1 photograph : b&w ; 8 x 10 in.
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center