- Carl Dixon Photographs, 1952
- Fulton County Health Care Center
- Dixon, Carl
- Carl Dixon Photographs, Kenan Research Center, Atlanta History Center, Atlanta, GA.
- Date of Original:
- Health facilities--Georgia--College Park
County health services--Georgia--College Park
Public health--Georgia--College Park
College Park (Ga.)--Buildings, structures, etc.
Fulton County Health Care Center (College Park, Ga.)
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, College Park, 33.65344, -84.44937
United States, Georgia, Fulton County, 33.79025, -84.46702
- black-and-white photographs
- View of the Fulton County Health Care Center, located on 110 Auditorium Drive in College Park, Georgia. This facility was also known as the College Park Health Center.
doctor; medical; medicine
College Park was established in 1890, as the city of Manchester, along the Atlanta and West Point Railway line. The name was changed to College Park in 1896.
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U. S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 1 photograph : b&w ; 8 x 10 in.
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center