- Carl Dixon Photographs, 1952
- St. Johns Episcopal Church
- Dixon, Carl
- Carl Dixon Photographs, Kenan Research Center, Atlanta History Center, Atlanta, GA.
- Date of Original:
- College Park (Ga.)--Buildings, structures, etc.
Church buildings--Georgia--College Park
Episcopal Church--Georgia--College Park
Anglican church buildings--Georgia--College Park
Overhead electric lines--Georgia--College Park
Signs and symbols--Georgia--College Park
Saint Johns Episcopal Church (College Park, Ga.)
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, College Park, 33.65344, -84.44937
United States, Georgia, Fulton County, 33.79025, -84.46702
- black-and-white photographs
- View of St Johns Episcopal Church, located on 3480 Main Street in College Park, Georgia.
Religious symbols; crosses
College Park was established in 1890, as the city of Manchester, along the Atlanta and West Point Railway line. The name was changed to College Park in 1896.
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U. S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 1 photograph : b&w ; 8 x 10 in.
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center