- Carl Dixon Photographs, 1952
- College Park Baptist Church
- Dixon, Carl
- Carl Dixon Photographs, Kenan Research Center, Atlanta History Center, Atlanta, GA.
- Date of Original:
- College Park (Ga.)--Buildings, structures, etc.
Church buildings--Georgia--College Park
Baptist church buildings--Georgia--College Park
Signs and signboards--Georgia--College Park
College Park Baptist Church (College Park, Ga.)
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, College Park, 33.65344, -84.44937
United States, Georgia, Fulton County, 33.79025, -84.46702
- black-and-white photographs
- View of College Park Baptist Church, located on 1773 Hawthorn Avenue in College Park, Georgia.
College Park was established in 1890 as the city of Manchester, along the Atlanta and West Point Railway line. The name was changed to College Park in 1896. College Park in 1896. College Park Baptist Church was renamed Providence Baptist Church.
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U. S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 1 photograph : b&w ; 8 x 10 in.
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center