- Carl Dixon Photographs, 1952
- Main Street at Harvard Avenue
- Dixon, Carl
- Carl Dixon Photographs, Kenan Research Center, Atlanta History Center, Atlanta, GA.
- Date of Original:
- Buses--Georgia--College Park
Bus terminals--Georgia--College Park
Central business districts--Georgia--College Park
Commercial strips--Georgia--College Park
Signs and signboards--Georgia--College Park
Water towers--Georgia--College Park
Electric lines--Poles and towers
College Park (Ga.)--Buildings, structures, etc.
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, College Park, 33.65344, -84.44937
United States, Georgia, Fulton County, 33.79025, -84.46702
- black-and-white photographs
- View of the intersection of Harvard and Main Streets in College Park, Georgia.
water tower; Grissom's; drug; drugs
College Park was established in 1890, as the city of Manchester, along the Atlanta and West Point Railway line. The name was changed to College Park in 1896.
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U. S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 1 photograph : b&w ; 8 x 10 in.
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center