- Carl Dixon Photographs, 1952
- College Park Presbyterian Church
- Dixon, Carl
- Carl Dixon Photographs, Kenan Research Center, Atlanta History Center, Atlanta, GA.
- Date of Original:
- Buildings--Georgia--College Park
Presbyterian church buildings--Georgia--College Park
Presbyterian Church--Georgia--College Park
Church property--Georgia--College Park
College Park (Ga.)--Buildings, structures, etc.
College Park Presbyterian Church (College Park, Ga.)
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, College Park, 33.65344, -84.44937
- black-and-white photographs
- View of College Park Presbyterian Church, located on 508 Main Street, in College Park, Georgia.
College Park was established in 1890, as the city of Manchester, along the Atlanta and West Point Railway line. The name was changed to College Park in 1896.
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U. S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 1 photograph : b&w ; 8 x 10 in.
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center