- Steve B. Campbell Atlanta Fire Department Photographs, 1882-1972
- Terminal Hotel Fire
- Steve B. Campbell Atlanta Fire Department Photographs, Atlanta History Center
- Date of Original:
Hotels--Fires and fire prevention--Georgia--Atlanta
Construction and demolition debris--Georgia--Atlanta
Atlanta (Ga.). Fire Department
Terminal Hotel (Atlanta, Ga.)--Fire, 1938
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
- gelatin silver prints
- View of the interior of the Terminal Hotel in Atlanta, Georgia after a fire.
Terminal Hotel was located on Spring Street and built in 1908. On May 16, 1938 an explosion in the basement or the kitchen started a fire which destroyed the building, and killed 34 people.
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U. S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- Bibliographic Citation (Cite As):
- Cite as: MSS 587, Steve B. Campbell Papers, Kenan Research Center, Atlanta History Center
- 1 photograph : b&w ; 8 x 10 in., Atlanta History Center
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center