- Atlanta History Photograph Collection
- John T. Grant
- H. B. Hall's Sons (New York, N.Y.)
- Date of Original:
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
- Portrait of railroad engineer John T. Grant.
John T. Grant (1813-1887) was a railroad engineer born in Athens, Georgia. He founded the firm Fannin, Grant, and Company with his brother James and Lemuel P. Grant (unrelated). He is buried in Atlanta's Oakland Cemetery.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 170.012.001
- Metadata URL:
- 4 x 6 in. engraving
- Original Collection:
- Atlanta History Photograph Collection, Atlanta History Center
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center