- Atlanta History Photograph Collection
- 1895 Cotton States and International Exposition
- W. H. Parish Publishing Company
- Atlanta, Ga. : Kenan Research Center
- Date of Original:
Cotton States and International Exposition (1895 : Atlanta, Ga.)
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.7489924, -84.3902644
- View of 1895 Cotton States and International Exposition
The Cotton States and International Exposition was an event that took place during the fall of 1895 in Piedmont Park just outside of Atlanta, Georgia. The Exposition was meant to foster trade between southern states and South American nations and to exhibit the resources of the region to the world. In 1904, the city of Atlanta purchased Piedmont Park from the Piedmont Park Exposition Company and extended the city limits north to include the park.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s). Please contact the Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center for more information. Licensing and reproduction fees may apply.
- 8 3/4 x 3 1/2 in.
- Original Collection:
- Atlanta History photograph collection
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center