- Allen Family Photographs, 1840-1990, undated
- Allen, Ivan, Sr.
- McGrath, Thomas W.
- Allen Family Photographs, Kenan Research Center, Atlanta History Center, Atlanta Georgia
- Date of Original:
Children--Clothing & dress
Clothing & dress--1940-1950
Allen, Ivan, 1877-1968
Allen, Ivan, III, 1938-1992
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
United States, Georgia, Atlanta, Chastain Park, 33.873072, -84.398881
United States, Georgia, Atlanta, North Fulton Park, 33.877733, -84.388371
- View of Ivan Allen, Sr. walking with Ivan Allen the III on "Ginger" his pony during a horse show in North Fulton Park (now Chastain Park) in Atlanta, Georgia.
Ivan Earnest Allen (1877-1968) was co founder of an office supply company with James Fielder. In 1919 the company changed owners and became the Ivan Allen-Marshall Company, and the later just the Ivan Allen Company.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 104.43.01
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U. S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 8 x 10 in. sepia tone silver gelatin print
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center