- Allen Family Photographs, 1840-1990, undated
- Allen, Ivan, Sr.
- Allen Family Photographs, Kenan Research Center, Atlanta History Center, Atlanta Georgia
- Date of Original:
Allen, Ivan, 1877-1968
Sibley, John A. (John Adams), 1888-1986
Young, S. R. (Samuel Rollo)
Robinson, James D.
Hill, Walter C.
Trust Company of Georgia (Atlanta, Ga.)
First National Bank (Macon, Ga.)
- United States, Georgia, Bibb County, Macon, 32.84069, -83.6324
- View of directors from the Trust Company of Georgia; (from left to right) John A. Sibley, S.R. Young, Winship Nunnally, James D. Robinson Jr., Ivan Allen, Sr., Walter C. Hill, at the opening of the First National Bank in Macon, Georgia.
Ivan Earnest Allen (1877-1968) was co founder of an office supply company with James Fielder. In 1919 the company changed owners and became the Ivan Allen-Marshall Company, and the later just the Ivan Allen Company.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 104.71.01
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U. S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 8 x 10 in. silver gelatin print
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center