- Allen Family Photographs, 1840-1990, undated
- Allen, Ivan, Sr.
- Date of Original:
- Business people--Georgia--Atlanta
Clothing and dress--1930-1940
- Allen, Ivan, 1911-2003
Crowley, W. V.
Allen, Ivan, 1877-1968
Dennis, Frank, Mrs.
Arnall, Ellis Gibbs, 1907-1992
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
- View of (left to right, front to back) W. V. Crowley, businessman Ivan Allen, Sr., Mrs. Frank Dennis, Ivan Allen, Jr., Ellis Arnall, Judge Shepard Bryan, and Basil Stockbridge in Ivan Allen, Sr.'s office.
Ivan Earnest Allen (1876-1968) was co founder of an office supply company with James Fielder. In 1919 the company changed owners and became the Ivan Allen-Marshall Company, and the later just the Ivan Allen Company.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 104.40.01
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U. S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 8 x 10 in. sepia tone silver gelatin print
- Original Collection:
- Allen Family Photographs, Atlanta History Center
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center