- Allen Family Photographs, 1840-1990, undated
- Allen, Ivan, Sr.
- Date of Original:
Clothing & dress--1950-1960
- Allen, Ivan, 1911-2003
Allen, Ivan, 1877-1968
- United States, Georgia, 32.75042, -83.50018
- View of Ivan Allen, Jr. (at the podium) and Ivan Allen, Sr. (left of Ivan Allen Jr.) during an unidentified awards ceremony.
Ivan Earnest Allen (1877-1968) was co founder of an office supply company with James Fielder. In 1919 the company changed owners and became the Ivan Allen-Marshall Company, and the later just the Ivan Allen Company.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 104.86.01
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U. S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 8 x 10 in. silver gelatin print
- Original Collection:
- Allen Family Photographs, Kenan Research Center, Atlanta History Center, Atlanta Georgia
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center