- Allen Family Photographs, 1840-1990, undated
- Allen, Ivan, Sr.
- Date of Original:
Clothing and dress--1950-1960
- Allen, Ivan, 1911-2003
Allen, Ivan, III, 1938-1992
Allen, Ivan, 1877-1968
- United States, Florida, Pinellas County, Saint Petersburg, 27.7703796, -82.6695085
- View of (from left to right) Ivan Allen, Jr., Ivan Allen III, and Ivan Allen Sr. while the latter was in St. Petersburg, Florida for a meeting.
Ivan Earnest Allen (1876-1968) was co founder of an office supply company with James Fielder. In 1919 the company changed owners and became the Ivan Allen-Marshall Company, and the later just the Ivan Allen Company.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 104.78.01
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U. S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 4 x 5 in. silver gelatin print
- Original Collection:
- Allen Family Photographs, Atlanta History Center
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center