- J.J. Allen Photographs, 1954
- Hapeville, Central Avenue
- Allen, J. J.
- J. J. Allen Photographs, Kenan Research Center, Atlanta History Center, Atlanta, GA
- Date of Original:
- Hapeville (Ga.)--Buildings, structures, etc.
Signs and signboards--Georgia--Hapeville
Overhead electric lines--Georgia--Hapeville
Electronic traffic controls
Electric lines--Poles and towers
Central business districts--Georgia--Hapeville
Hapeville Drug Company (Hapeville, Ga.)
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Hapeville, 33.660109, -84.4102046
United States, Georgia, Hapeville, Central Avenue, 33.668605, -84.433686
- gelatin silver prints
- [Additional descriptive information is available on the reverse of the print]
View of Hapeville, Georgia's main business section on Central Avenue.
cycle & key company; business district; commercial
Hapeville, Georgia was incorporated in 1891 and is located south of Atlanta.
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U. S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 1 photograph : b&w ; 8 x 10 in.
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center