- Atlanta Housing Authority Photographs, 1940-1942
- Grady Homes area
- Atlanta Housing Authority Photographs, Kenan Research Center, Atlanta History Center, Atlanta, GA
- Date of Original:
Atlanta Housing Authority
Atlanta (Ga.)--Aerial views
Grady Homes (Atlanta, Ga.)
Atlanta (Ga.)--Buildings, structures, etc.
Grady Memorial Hospital (Atlanta, Ga.)
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
- gelatin silver prints
- View looking west towards downtown Atlanta, Georgia over an area that would later be cleared to build Grady Homes.
birds eye; birdseye; overhead
Grady Homes was a public housing development built in 1942 to accommodate poor African American families. Located in downtown Atlanta, Georgia, Grady Homes was demolished in 2005 and replaced with mixed-income housing.
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U. S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- 1 photograph : b&w ; 8 x 10 in.
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center