- Historic Postcard Collection (Georgia Archives)
- Stone Mountain Memorial Carving, Stone Mountain Park, Ga.
- Scenic South Card Company
- Historic Postcard Collection, RG 48-2-5, Georgia Archives; Historic Postcard Collection, RG 48-2-5, Georgia Archives
- Mountains--Georgia--Stone Mountain
Carving (Decorative arts)--Georgia--Stone Mountain
Relief (Sculpture)--Georgia--Stone Mountain
Stone Mountain Memorial (Ga.)
Stone Mountain Memorial State Park (Ga.)
Davis, Jefferson, 1808-1889--Monuments
Lee, Robert E. (Robert Edward), 1807-1870--Monuments
Jackson, Stonewall, 1824-1863--Monuments
United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Monuments
- United States, Georgia, DeKalb County, Stone Mountain, 33.8081608, -84.170196
- The world's largest work of sculptural art - carved from the world's largest granite mountain. The mounted figures, left to right, are Confederate President Jefferson Davis, General Robert E. Lee and General Thomas J. Stonewall Jackson. The entire carved-out niche measures three acres.
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- Postcards published after 1923 may be covered by copyright. The Georgia Archives cannot provide permission to publish.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- Visual image
- Holding Institution:
- Georgia Archives