- Historic Postcard Collection (Georgia Archives)
- Regency Hyatt House Atrium
- Atlanta News Agency, Inc.
- Historic Postcard Collection, RG 48-2-5, Georgia Archives; Historic Postcard Collection, RG 48-2-5, Georgia Archives
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
- America's most talked about hotel, the Regency Hyatt House, is uniquely designed and has no parallel in hotel architecture. This magnificent 800-room structure has a covered atrium twenty-three stories high! The dramatically innovative interior of the atrium features circular, glass-enclosed, high-speed elevators; a 70-foot water fountain and an elevated cocktail lounge with a pendulous parasol cover.
[Regency Hyatt House.]
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- Postcards published after 1923 may be covered by copyright. The Georgia Archives cannot provide permission to publish.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- Visual image
- Holding Institution:
- Georgia Archives