- Ad Hoc Collection
- Constitution of the State of Georgia, 1983
- Enrolled Acts and Resolutions, House and Senate, Legislature, RG 37-1-15, Georgia Archives
- Date of Original:
Georgia. Constitution (1982)
Georgia. General Assembly--Resolutions
- United States, Georgia, 32.165622, -82.900075
- "A Resolution Proposing a new Constitution for the State of Georgia to be presented to the people for ratification or rejection at the general election in 1982; to provide an effective date; and for other purposes."
The 1983 constitution, passed as a House resolution (H.R. No. 4 Ex) during an Extra Session of the General Assembly convened to rewrite the state constitution, is 113 pages in length. Included here are the Preamble, the Bill of Rights (Article I, Section I), and label providing information about resolution reading and passage in both houses of the General Assembly.
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- Users may download the images for personal or educational use
- Holding Institution:
- Georgia Archives