- Southeastern Native American Documents, 1730-1842
- [Receipt of] Capt[ain] James Pearre for the pay and support of the Indian guard, 1787 Feb. 15:a machine-readable transcription
- Date of Original:
- Indians of North America
Georgia. Guard--Pay, allowances, etc.
- United States, 39.76, -98.5
- receipts (financial records)
- This is a duplicate receipt dated February 15, 1787 for the governor's draft on the state treasury in the amount of seventy six pounds fourteen shillings and three pence for the pay and support of the Indian Guard under the command of Captain James Pearre.
Digital image and encoded transcription of an original manuscript, scanned, transcribed and encoded by the Digital Library of Georgia in 2001, as part of GALILEO, funded in part by a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services.
- Local Identifier:
- Metadata URL:
- Digital Object URL:
- Bibliographic Citation (Cite As):
- Cite as: [title of item], Telamon Cuyler, Hargrett Rare Book and Manuscript Library, The University of Georgia Libraries, presented in the Digital Library of Georgia
- 1 pages/leaves
- Original Collection:
- Manuscript held by the Hargrett Rare Book and Manuscript Library, The University of Georgia Libraries, Telamon Cuyler, box 05, folder 11, document 03.
- Holding Institution:
- Hargrett Library
15 Feby [February] 1787 of His Honor the Governors Draft on the Treasurer for seventy six pounds fourteen shillings and three pence Stg [Sterling] for the pay and support of the Indian Guard for which I am to be accountable
[Signed] James Pear [document damaged: re ] Capt of the Guard