- African American Funeral Programs from the Augusta-Richmond County Public Library System
- Funeral services of Miss Pearl Wallace, Mt. Zion Baptist Church, Augusta, Georgia, Rev. H. W. Phinizy, pastor, January 4, 1966, 3: p.m.
- Date of Original:
- Funeral rites and ceremonies--Georgia--Augusta
African American women--Georgia--Augusta--History--20th century
African Americans--Funeral customs and rites--Georgia--Augusta--History--20th century
- United States, Georgia, Richmond County, Augusta, 33.47097, -81.97484
- church records
- Program for the January 4, 1966 funeral of Pearl Wallace. Funding for this project provided by Georgia HomePLACE, a unit of the Georgia Public Library Service.
- Local Identifier:
- Metadata URL:
- Digital Object URL:
- Bibliographic Citation (Cite As):
- Cite as: [title of program], Eula M. Ramsey Johnson Memorial Funeral Program Collection, Augusta-Richmond County Public Library System System, as presented in the Digital Library of Georgia.
- 4 pages
- Original Collection:
- Eula M. Ramsey Johnson Memorial Funeral Program Collection, Augusta-Richmond County Public Library System, Augusta, Georgia
- Holding Institution:
- Augusta-Richmond County Public Library