- African American Funeral Programs from the Augusta-Richmond County Public Library System
- Celebrating of life for Mrs. Marie Mavin Garrett, sunrise, April 23, 1926, sunset, March 2, 2002, Friday, March 8, 2002, 3:00 p.m., Bethel African Methodist Episcopal Church, 623 Crawford Avenue, Augusta, Georgia, officiating, the Reverend Larry W. Hudson, Sr.
- Date of Original:
- Funeral rites and ceremonies--Georgia--Augusta
African American women--Georgia--Augusta--History--21st century
African Americans--Funeral customs and rites--Georgia--Augusta--History--21st century
- United States, Georgia, Richmond County, Augusta, 33.47097, -81.97484
- church records
- Program for the March 8, 2002 funeral of Marie Mavin Mavin Garrett. Funding for this project provided by Georgia HomePLACE, a unit of the Georgia Public Library Service.
- Local Identifier:
- Metadata URL:
- Digital Object URL:
- Bibliographic Citation (Cite As):
- Cite as: [title of program], Eula M. Ramsey Johnson Memorial Funeral Program Collection, Augusta-Richmond County Public Library System System, as presented in the Digital Library of Georgia.
- 2 pages
- Original Collection:
- Eula M. Ramsey Johnson Memorial Funeral Program Collection, Augusta-Richmond County Public Library System, Augusta, Georgia
- Holding Institution:
- Augusta-Richmond County Public Library