- "Thar's gold in them thar hills": Gold and Gold Mining in Georgia, 1830s-1940s
- Memorandum of gold bullion deposited the 29th day of September 1853, at the Branch Mint of the United States at Dahlonega by R. B. Lewis, administrator
- Dahlonega Branch Mint
- Contributor to Resource:
- Lewis, R. B.
- Date of Original:
- Gold mines and mining--Georgia--Dahlonega
Mines and mineral resources--Georgia--Dahlonega
Dahlonega Branch Mint
Lewis, R. B.
- United States, Georgia, Lumpkin County, Dahlonega, 34.53259, -83.98491
- Record of deposit by R. B. Lewis, administrator at the Branch Mint of the United States at Dahlonega, Georgia, dated September 29, 1853.
A project of the Digital Library of Georgia in association with the Lumpkin County Library, Chestatee Regional Library System as part of Georgia HomePLACE. This project is supported with federal LSTA funds administered by the Institute of Museum and Library Services through the Georgia Public Library Service, a unit of the Board of Regents of the University System of Georgia.
- Local Identifier:
- Metadata URL:
- Digital Object URL:
- Bibliographic Citation (Cite As):
- Cite as: [title of item], [title of series, if applicable], Madeleine K. Anthony Collection, Chestatee Regional Library System, Lumpkin County Branch, presented in the Digital Library of Georgia
-  p.
- Holding Institution:
- Lumpkin County Library
[Note: This page is a deposit record indicating the amount, purity, and value of gold grains and currency advanced to the depositor. This page contains miscellaneous mathematical figures and calculations.; MEMORANDUM OF GOLD BULLION, deposited the 29th day of September 1853, at the Branch Mint of the United States, at Dahlonega, Georgia, by R. B. Lewis Administrator]