- "Thar's gold in them thar hills": Gold and Gold Mining in Georgia, 1830s-1940s
- Letter: Auraria, [Georgia] to Wier Boyd, [Dahlonega, Georgia], 1879 Jan. 20
- Cincinnati Mining Company
- Date of Original:
Collecting of accounts--Georgia--Dahlonega
Cincinnati Mining Company
Gold mines and mining--Georgia--Dahlonega
Boyd, Wier G., 1820-1893
- United States, Georgia, Lumpkin County, Dahlonega, 34.53259, -83.98491
- letters (correspondence)
- Letter from Cincinnati Mining Company to Wier Boyd, dated January 20, 1879. The Cincinnati Mining Company sends a rent payment to Boyd for W. S. Hungerford and promises to send more soon.
A project of the Digital Library of Georgia in association with the Lumpkin County Library, Chestatee Regional Library System as part of Georgia HomePLACE. This project is supported with federal LSTA funds administered by the Institute of Museum and Library Services through the Georgia Public Library Service, a unit of the Board of Regents of the University System of Georgia.
- Local Identifier:
- Metadata URL:
- Digital Object URL:
- Bibliographic Citation (Cite As):
- Cite as: [title of item], [title of series, if applicable], Madeleine K. Anthony Collection, Chestatee Regional Library System, Lumpkin County Branch, presented in the Digital Library of Georgia
-  p.
- Holding Institution:
- Lumpkin County Library
Auraria Jan [January] 20th 1879
Wier [Wier] Boyd Esq. [Esquire] Dear Sir
Enclosed please find check for $50. on our acct [account] of rents. Will send you some more soon
[Signed] Cincinnati Mining Co [Company] for W. S. H.