- "Thar's gold in them thar hills": Gold and Gold Mining in Georgia, 1830s-1940s
- Account of the Hand v. Hungerford, et al. case, Dahlonega, Georgia, 1879 Aug. 14
- Greenleaf, Ed E.
- Date of Original:
- Actions and defenses--Georgia--Dahlonega
Collecting of accounts--Georgia--Dahlonega
Cincinnati Mining Company
Gold mines and mining--Georgia--Dahlonega
- United States, Georgia, Lumpkin County, Dahlonega, 34.53259, -83.98491
- lists (document genres)
- Ledger rendered by Ed E. Greenleaf, dated August 14, 1879. This itemized list of charges appears to have been drawn up for the court case
Hand v. Hungerford, et al., in which Nathan H. Hand sues W. S. Hungerford, R. F. Williams, and the Cincinnati Mining Company.
A project of the Digital Library of Georgia in association with the Lumpkin County Library, Chestatee Regional Library System as part of Georgia HomePLACE. This project is supported with federal LSTA funds administered by the Institute of Museum and Library Services through the Georgia Public Library Service, a unit of the Board of Regents of the University System of Georgia.
- Local Identifier:
- Metadata URL:
- Digital Object URL:
- Bibliographic Citation (Cite As):
- Cite as: [title of item], [title of series, if applicable], Madeleine K. Anthony Collection, Chestatee Regional Library System, Lumpkin County Branch, presented in the Digital Library of Georgia
-  p.
- Original Collection:
- Manuscript held by the Chestatee Regional Library System, Lumpkin County Branch, Madeleine K. Anthony Collection, box II-1, folder 38.
- Holding Institution:
- Lumpkin County Library
Dahlonega Aug [August] 14. 1879 Cincinnati Mining Co. [Company]
1879 In a/c [account] with N H Hand & Co
Jany [January] 1 Amt [Amount] as per Bill ren'd [rendered] 222 01
7 20# nails 1 00
18 Lumber, [unclear text: Pl matchg] 3 09
Feby [February] 10 Potatoes 80
Mar [March] 13 R. F. Williams 40
June 10 W. P. Price Fees Febuy [February] Lien &c [et cetera] 45 30 50 59
Jany [January] 10 By Cash (20" Nails) 1 00
(Attys [Attorney's] fee off 45 30
$ 226 30
[illegible text] 19 Months to 15th
Aug [August] 1880 at 11 per ct [percent] 36 80
amt [amount] -- $ 263 10
Renderd [Rendered] Aug [August] 14th/79 by Ed E. Greenleaf [unclear text: clerk].
N. H. Hand and & Co [Company] vs W S Hungerford, R F Williams, & the Cincinnati Mining Co [Company] -- $263-10