- "Thar's gold in them thar hills": Gold and Gold Mining in Georgia, 1830s-1940s
- Dahlonega, Ga. from Findley Ridge, [1907-1914?]
- Date of Original:
- Dahlonega (Ga.)--Postcards
- United States, Georgia, Lumpkin County, Dahlonega, 34.53259, -83.98491
- picture postcards
- Postcard showing Dahlonega, Ga. and environs viewed from Findley Ridge. The divided back on the postcard suggests that it dates from between 1907 and 1914.
A project of the Digital Library of Georgia in association with the Lumpkin County Library, Chestatee Regional Library System as part of Georgia HomePLACE. This project is supported with federal LSTA funds administered by the Institute of Museum and Library Services through the Georgia Public Library Service, a unit of the Board of Regents of the University System of Georgia.
- Local Identifier:
- Metadata URL:
- Digital Object URL:
- Bibliographic Citation (Cite As):
- Cite as: [title of item], [title of series, if applicable], Graham C. Dugas Calhoun Gold Mine papers, Chestatee Regional Library System, Lumpkin County Branch, presented in the Digital Library of Georgia
- 1 postcard
- Original Collection:
- Manuscript held by the Chestatee Regional Library System, Lumpkin County Branch, Graham C. Dugas Calhoun Gold Mine papers.
- Holding Institution:
- Lumpkin County Library
[ Note: Postcard showing a clear view from Findley Ridge of the town of Dahlonega and its environs.; DAHLONEGA, GA. FROM FINDLEY RIDGE ]