- "Thar's gold in them thar hills": Gold and Gold Mining in Georgia, 1830s-1940s
- Mill, Piedmont Mine, near Dahlonega, Ga., [1904-1918?]
- Date of Original:
- Gold mines and mining--Georgia--Lumpkin County
Mines and mineral resources--Equipment and supplies--Georgia--Dahlonega
Piedmont Mine (Lumpkin County, Ga.)
- United States, Georgia, Lumpkin County, Dahlonega, 34.53259, -83.98491
- picture postcards
- Postcard showing Piedmont Mine mill and ore cart track. The stampbox markings on the verso of the postcard suggest the postcard dates from between 1904 and 1918.
A project of the Digital Library of Georgia in association with the Lumpkin County Library, Chestatee Regional Library System as part of Georgia HomePLACE. This project is supported with federal LSTA funds administered by the Institute of Museum and Library Services through the Georgia Public Library Service, a unit of the Board of Regents of the University System of Georgia.
- Local Identifier:
- Metadata URL:
- Digital Object URL:
- Bibliographic Citation (Cite As):
- Cite as: [title of item], [title of series, if applicable], , Chestatee Regional Library System, Lumpkin County Branch, presented in the Digital Library of Georgia
- 1 postcard
- Original Collection:
- Manuscript held by the Chestatee Regional Library System, Lumpkin County Branch, .
- Holding Institution:
- Lumpkin County Library
[ Note: Postcard showing Piedmont Mine mill and ore cart track.; MILL, PIEDMONT MINE, NEAR DAHLONEGA, GA. ]