- "Thar's gold in them thar hills": Gold and Gold Mining in Georgia, 1830s-1940s
- Under the pines, Dahlonega, Ga., [1915-1930?]
- Date of Original:
- Rural roads--Georgia--Dahlonega
- United States, Georgia, Lumpkin County, Dahlonega, 34.53259, -83.98491
- picture postcards
- Postcard showing two women talking by a fence under a pine tree by a single-lane dirt road. The white border around the postcard's image suggests a date between 1915 and 1930.
A project of the Digital Library of Georgia in association with the Lumpkin County Library, Chestatee Regional Library System as part of Georgia HomePLACE. This project is supported with federal LSTA funds administered by the Institute of Museum and Library Services through the Georgia Public Library Service, a unit of the Board of Regents of the University System of Georgia.
- Local Identifier:
- Metadata URL:
- Digital Object URL:
- Bibliographic Citation (Cite As):
- Cite as: [title of item], [title of series, if applicable], Graham C. Dugas Calhoun Gold Mine papers, Chestatee Regional Library System, Lumpkin County Branch, presented in the Digital Library of Georgia
- 1 postcard
- Original Collection:
- Manuscript held by the Chestatee Regional Library System, Lumpkin County Branch, Graham C. Dugas Calhoun Gold Mine papers.
- Holding Institution:
- Lumpkin County Library
[ Note: Postcard showing two woman in long skirts, long sleeved blouses and hats talking by a fence under a pine tree by a single-lane dirt road.; UNDER THE PINES, DAHLONEGA, GA. ]