- Auburn Avenue Research Library Historic African American Education Collections
- Pamphlets and Brochures
- Box 2, Folder 45, William B. Matthews papers, Archives Division, Auburn Avenue Research Library on African-American Culture and History, Atlanta-Fulton Public Library System.
- Date of Original:
- African American neighborhoods--Kentucky--Louisville
Fertilizer industry--Southern States
Virginia-Carolina Chemical Co.
African Americans--Social conditions--20th century
African Americans--Economic conditions--20th century
African American farmers--Georgia
African Americans--Health and hygiene--Georgia
Fisk University--Alumni and alumnae
Africa--Social life and customs--20th century
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
- Pamphlet, Standard Fertilizer Manufacturing Company, August 1940 -- Pamphlet, Health Needs of the Negroes in Georgia by C. Waymond Reeves, President of the Atlanta Medical Society, September 1940 -- Pamphlet, Geography and Topography of the Holy Land, 1896 -- Pamphlet, Founding of Colored Parkland or "Little Africa" by Joseph S. Cotter, 1916 -- Pamphlet, Alumni Register of Fisk University for the Period, 1875-1915 -- Brochure, This Is Africa by S. Franklin Mack, 1945
- Metadata URL:
- Digital Object URL:
- Bibliographic Citation (Cite As):
- Cite as: Item, William B. Matthews papers, Archives Division, Auburn Avenue Research Library on African-American Culture and History, Atlanta-Fulton Public Library System.
- Holding Institution:
- Auburn Avenue Research Library on African-American Culture and History