- Individuals active in civil disturbances, volume 2
- Alabama. Dept. of Public Safety
- SG011888, 11, Individuals active in civil disturbances, vol. 2, Alabama Dept. of Archives and History, Montgomery, Alabama.
- Date of Original:
- American Nazi Party
Montgomery Improvement Association
Southern Christian Leadership Conference
Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.)
African Americans--Civil rights
White supremacy movements
Civil rights workers--Alabama
Civil rights movements--Alabama
- United States, Alabama, 32.318231, -86.902298
- identification photographs
- This is volume two of a two-volume set entitled "Individuals Active in Civil Disturbances," which included the name, description, and often a photograph of both those involved in civil rights and others involved with the Nazi Party. Created to distribute to law enforcement officers in or about 1965, these volumes identified many individuals who were involved with mainstream black groups, such as the Southern Christian Leadership Conference, the Congress of Racial Equality, and the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee. A minority of people listed were involved with openly communist organizations or with extreme right-wing groups, such as the American Nazi Party.
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material may be protected under U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S. Code) which governs the making of photocopies or reproductions of copyrighted materials. You may use the digitized material for private study, scholarship, or research. Though ADAH has physical ownership of the material in its collections, in some cases we may not own the copyright to the material. It is the patron's obligation to determine and satisfy copyright restrictions when publishing or otherwise distributing materials found in our collections.
- Holding Institution:
- Alabama. Department of Archives and History