Fourth District A & M Collection

The Fourth District Agricultural and Mechanical (A & M) School was established to educate rural youth in 1906 by the Georgia General Assembly. It operated from 1908-1933 in Carroll County. In 1933 the A & M School was disbanded and the University System of Georgia Board of Regents established West Georgia College, now known as the University of West Georgia, at the site.

Search Constraints

Search Results