This collection consists of the transcribed minutes of the Medical College of Georgia faculty and board of trustees taken from the original handwritten meeting minutes. These meeting minutes began in 1832 and continue to 1957. It is not known who transcribed the minutes or when the transcription was done. The pages of the transcribed minutes of the faculty are numbered consecutively. For ease of use, the pages are grouped by 50 pages.