Georgia Perimeter College Collection

Perimeter College was founded by the DeKalb County Board of Education as DeKalb College in 1958 and offered its first classes in Clarkston, Georgia, in 1964. Its service area grew as new campuses opened and students came to the college from throughout the metro Atlanta area. In 1972, DeKalb College was renamed DeKalb Community College, later reverting back to DeKalb College when the institution became a part of the University System of Georgia in 1986. In 1997, DeKalb College was renamed Georgia Perimeter College, a two-year associate degree-granting unit of the University System of Georgia. On January 6, 2016, Georgia Perimeter College became a unit of Georgia State University.

Search Constraints

Search Results