Atlanta History: A Journal of Georgia and the South

Atlanta History: A Journal of Georgia and the South was first published in 1927 as The Atlanta Historical Bulletin. The Bulletin was published intermittently through 1957, and not at all from 1958 through 1965. The name of the publication changed in 1978 to Atlanta Historical Journal and in 1987 to Atlanta History: A Journal of Georgia and the South. The Journal is fully digitized and contains over 1,000 articles totaling more than 17,000 pages, including photographs, maps, and other images.

Search Constraints

Search Results

170 records displayed on map