Description Originally called the Tattler, the Wolverine Observer was a student-run publication serving Morris Brown College and its community. The paper became the Wolverine Observer in 1935 and initially published monthly under the direction of Professor V. C. Clinch. This monthly publishing goal found itself limited, however, and often the paper only published a few times during active school sessions. By the 1960s, the Observer was a member of the Intercollegiate Press (later the Associated Collegiate Press) and was largely run by the students themselves. The Observer sought to report news of interest to the Morris Brown College community and featured student editorials throughout its pages. Publication of the paper ceased during the 2000-2001 school year.