Interdenominational Theological Center Audio Visual Collection

The Interdenominational Theological Center (ITC) was chartered in 1958, bringing together four denominational seminaries: Morehouse School of Religion (now Baptist School of Theology), Gammon Theological Seminary, Turner Theological Seminary, and Phillips School of Theology. Johnson C. Smith Theological Seminary, Charles H. Mason Theological Seminary, and Absalom Jones Theological Institute (now closed) later joined the consortium.

Search Constraints

Search Results

1315 records displayed on map