- New Georgia Encyclopedia
- W.C. Bradley
Capitalists and financiers--Georgia--Columbus
W.C. Bradley Co.
Bradley, W. C. (William Clark), 1863-1947
- United States, Georgia, Muscogee County, Columbus, 32.46098, -84.98771
- black-and-white photographs
- Photograph of W. C. Bradley, a Columbus, Georgia businessman and philanthropist. He wears round eyeglasses and a suit. He faces forward.
Bradley established Columbus Bank and Trust and the W. C. Bradley Company in the late nineteenth century. In 1919 he joined a group of investors in the purchase of Coca-Cola, and in 1943 he founded the W. C. and Sarah H. Bradley Foundation.
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- Courtesy of Synovus.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- Holding Institution:
- New Georgia Encyclopedia (Project)