- Southline Press, Inc. Photographs
- Aaron Two Elk
- Coffin, Zachary, 1968-
- Southline Press, Inc. Photographs, Atlanta History Center
- Date of Original:
- United States, Georgia, Atlanta, Spring Street, 33.772209, -84.388842
United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
- Aaron Two Elk Protesting Contra Aid at Richard B. Russell Federal Building
View of Native American activist Aaron Two Elk Protesting Contra Aid at the Richard B. Russell Federal Building in downtown Atlanta, Georgia.
Aaron Two Elk served as President of Atlanta based Native American Land Struggles in Atlanta and was a longtime member of the American Indian Movement. He worked on struggles for Indigenous rights since leaving the military after serving in the Vietnam war in the late 1960's.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 158.18.09
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U.S Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 7 x 10 in. silver gelatin print
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center