- Allen Family Photographs, 1840-1990, undated
- Allen, Ivan, Sr.
- Bradley & Newell
- Allen Family Photographs, Atlanta History Center
- Date of Original:
- Office equipment and supplies industry--Georgia--Atlanta
Ivan Allen Marshall Company (Atlanta, Ga.)
- Allen, Ivan, 1877-1968
Baylis, A. P.
Thomas, E. E.
Farglen, Unknown, Mrs.
Phillips, Unknown, Mrs.
Aikens, C. H.
Allen, Ivan, 1911-
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
- Portrait of the Ivan Allen-Marshall Company employees, including Ivan Allen Sr. (seated on the floor, center front) during the company Christmas party. From left to right, front to back: Mr. Mckenney, Dick Walters , Tom McGill, Chester Long, Carolyn Bazemore, A. P. Baylis, Tecow, Stan Clarke, Jo Murdock, Ivan Allen Sr., Marianna Gilbert, Mr. Stacy, Betty Crane, E. E. Thomas, Betty Barham, Kathleen Carrington, Estelle Moore, Calvin Owens, Bill Blair, Bill Lacy, Katherine Hardegree, Eddie Haislip, Red Garrett, Bill Lowe, Hayden Jones, Mr. Carmichael, Billy Owens, James Ball, George Waddell, Walter Richardson, Wade Bell, Dallas Crisner, Irene West, Grace Dunn, Jessie Sutton, Johnnie Marler, Charlotte Estes, Mrs. Farglen, Dot Martin, Ann Cohen, Nancy Wells, Helen Smith, Robbie Scoggins, Ella Hasty, Evelyn Rayburn, Edna Harwell, Margret Brown, Vernon Loden, Willie Davis, Mrs. Phillips, Arlene Sistrunk, Bill Holt, Glenn Camp, John Carnes, Bill Harris, C. H. Aikens, Tom Pettes, John Tatum, Bill Floyd, Jack Allison, Ivan Allen, Jr.; Charlie Abli, Fred Ball, Jean Dodd, Gordon Sharpton, Ian Stalker, Elmer Dickerson, Horace Groover, Jack Abbott, James Hampton, Bill Ruthruff, Parker Steel, Claude Durham, unknown, Lloyd Freeston, Felix Sharpton, Gene Ownby, Charlie Crouch, John Smith, Charles Moring, Jim Campbell, Jack Henden, Mary Shelton, Ruth Butler, Mr. Fuller, Morris Brumbelow, Mr. Lillie, Jeanne Milligan, Sam Wilson, Louis Fletcher, Arnold Snellings, Aldora Turner, Harry Buice.
Ivan Earnest Allen (1876-1968) was co founder of an office supply company with James Fielder. In 1919 the company changed owners and became the Ivan Allen-Marshall Company, and the later just the Ivan Allen Company.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 104.60.02
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U. S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- 8 x 10 in. sepia tone silver gelatin print
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center