- Sanborn Fire Insurance Maps for Georgia Towns and Cities, 1884-1941
- Insurance maps, Atlanta, Georgia, 1911 / published by the Sanborn Map Company
- Sanborn Map Company
- New York : Sanborn-Perris Map Co.
- Date of Original:
- Atlanta (Ga.)--Maps
Fulton County (Ga.)--Maps
Insurance, Fire--Georgia--Fulton County--Maps
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
- fire insurance maps
- Fire insurance maps which show building consturction by hand coloring, locations of windows and doors, and available water facilities.
Shows commercial and religious occupancy of buildings, dwellings with property boundaries, and house and block numbers.
Includes notes on population, water facilities, fire department, and prevailing winds.
- Metadata URL:
- Digital Object URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Bibliographic Citation (Cite As):
- Cite as: Sanborn Map Company. [Title of Map]. University of Georgia Libraries Map Collection, Athens, Ga., presented in the Digital Library of Georgia.
- 4 v.
Sanborn Map Company. Insurance maps, Atlanta, Georgia, 1911 / published by the Sanborn Map Company. New York : Sanborn Map Company, 1911. 4 v. : col. maps. University of Georgia Libraries Map Collection, Athens, Ga.
- Holding Institution:
- University of Georgia. Map and Government Information Library