- Documenting the Perspectives of Past HBCU Presidents, An Oral History Project
- Why Do We Need HBCUs?, June 14, 2012
- Brown, Carlton E.
Cole, Johnnetta B.
Cook, Samuel DuBois
Hatton, Barbara R.
Johnson, Joseph B.
Perdue, Wiley A.
- Contributor to Resource:
- Spelman College
Clark Atlanta University
Atlanta University Center Robert W. Woodruff Library
- Date of Original:
- African American universities and colleges--Georgia--Atlanta
Women college presidents--Georgia--Atlanta
African American studies
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- All works in this collection either are protected by copyright or are the property of the Robert W. Woodruff Library, and/or the copyright holder as appropriate. To order a reproduction or to inquire about permission to publish, please contact the Archives Research Center at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the web URL or handle identification number.
- Original Collection:
- Documenting the Perspectives of Past HBCU Presidents
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta University Center Robert W. Woodruff Library