- New Georgia Encyclopedia
- Johnson County Courthouse
Romanesque revival (Architecture)--Georgia--Wrightsville
Colonial revival (Architecture)--Georgia--Wrightsville
Clocks and watches--Georgia--Wrightsville
Wrightsville (Ga.)--Buildings, structures, etc.
- United States, Georgia, Johnson County, Wrightsville, 32.7293279, -82.7198591
- Color photographs
- Photograph of the Johnson County Courthouse in Wrightsville, Georgia, built in 1895. It is the county's second courthouse. Designed in the Romanesque Revival and Colonial Revival styles, the building was remodeled in 1938 and restored in 1996. A cupola with a clock sits atop the symmetrical brick building.
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- Courtesy of Carl Vinson Institute of Government, University of Georgia
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- Holding Institution:
- New Georgia Encyclopedia (Project)