- New Georgia Encyclopedia
- Peanut damage
- Brown, Steven L. (Steven Lewis), 1954-
Peanuts--Diseases and pests
- United States, Georgia, 32.165622, -82.900075
- Color photographs
- Photograph of four peanuts bearing holes in their shells. Peanut pods decay as a result of holes bored by wireworms, also known as click beetles, which feed on the underground portions of many Georgia crops.
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- Photograph by Steve L. Brown, University of Georgia.
Courtesy of Forestry Images.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- Holding Institution:
- New Georgia Encyclopedia (Project)