- New Georgia Encyclopedia
- W.C. Bradley
- DuBose, Louise Jones. A History of Columbus, Georgia, 1828-1928, by Nancy Telfair [pseud.]. Columbus: The Historical Pub. Co. [c1929].
W.C. Bradley Co.
Capitalists and financiers--Georgia--Columbus
Bradley, W. C. (William Clark), 1863-1947
- United States, Georgia, Muscogee County, Columbus, 32.46098, -84.98771
- drawings (visual works)
- Images of a head-and-shoulders drawing of W. C. Bradley, a Columbus, Georgia businessman and philanthropist. He wears round glasses and a suit.
Bradley established Columbus Bank and Trust and the W. C. Bradley Company in the late nineteenth century. In 1919 he joined a group of investors in the purchase of Coca-Cola, and in 1943 he founded the W. C. and Sarah H. Bradley Foundation.
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- From A History of Columbus, Georgia, 1828-1928, by Nancy Telfair. Work in the public domain.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- Holding Institution:
- New Georgia Encyclopedia (Project)